Broadband Wireless Highspeed Internet service to your home works by our towers wirelessly transmitting internet signal out to a local area and being picked up by antennae which are installed on top of our clients’ homes or businesses. Our towers basically work in the same manner as your wireless router at home, only on a much larger scale! And they need line of sight to the antenna we install on top of your home or building.
Because Broadband Wireless Highspeed Internet service depends on line of sight, before we can schedule your installation we must first perform a survey to determine if there is a line of sight between our tower in your area and your home/building. We do this ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Request yours below NOW!
What are the speeds?
Click here to see our pricing and comparison page.
Can my son or daughter play his/her console game (i.e. Xbox360 or PS3) online with your service?
It depends on the package. Typically, you shouldn’t have a problem at all with the 3mg package.
How much is it, to get installed?
$50.00 is the standard installation cost currently but you have to figure in the current pro-rated month. Read the following to understand your cost.
- Pick the speed package you want by price (i.e. $30, $50, $75 or $99.)
- Divide that number by 30, being the number of days in a month
- Take that number and multiply it by the number of days remaining in the current month.
- Add that number to the standard installation cost and you’re done.
- Here’s an example: John Doe wants the $50 dollar package. That’s $1.67 per day pro-rated. The day’s date is the 9 th of December, which has 31 days. So, if John multiplies $1.67 x 22 days remaining in the month, his pro-rated total is $36.74. If he adds this number to the installation cost of $50.00, his total is $86.74.
- If you need a router, figure in that cost as well and you should have a real accurate number.
What are my payment options?
Click here to see our terms and conditions.
Is this Internet UNLIMITED?
There is a huge difference between SPEED and USAGE. Speed is what you’re paying for. That’s how the packages are tiered. Usage is actual throughput over a given period of time. Let’s be clear. Everybody has SPEED LIMITATIONS; otherwise they couldn’t stay in business. Usage on the other hand is entirely different. Call it what you like; usage limits, data limits, fair access policy, blah blah blah. Sooner Wireless has none of the above. WE ARE 100% UNLIMITED. Click here to see all the ways Sooner Wireless is different than the competition.
Who do I call if I need to change my credit card number?
Call Sooner Wireless at 405-309-9434. We will take your information and get it to the financial team. Never e-mail or text your credit card information to anyone.
What do I do if my internet is not working properly?
View the following steps:
- Unplug the power cord from your router. Wait 20-30 second and plug it back in.
- Try to access the internet.
- If that doesn’t work, unplug the power cord from the Sooner Wireless radio. Wait 20-30 seconds and plug it back in.
- Try to access the internet.
- If that doesn’t work, you’re all done.
- Call Sooner Wireless. About 90% of service problems can be dealt with over the phone.
- If we can’t resolve the problem over the phone, we will dispatch a technician to come to your home to resolve the problem.
My know-it-all relative just hit the reset button on the back of my router and now I can’t get internet. What do I do?
Oops. So, another reason Sooner Wireless is different from the competition; we are more hands on. We specifically assign Static IP addresses to every single customer. Nobody, else on the entire network has the same IP address as you. The upside; we eliminate the chances of internet traffic congestion. The downside; when you hit the reset button on the back of your router, it wipes out all of our configurations, including your wireless encryption protection. Not a good idea! Leave it to the wireless experts and we’ll take care of you. Give us a call at 405-309-9434 and we’ll most likely be able to walk you through how to re-input those configurations and get you back on the road.
Network (DNS & Email) Information
Sooner Wireless DNS Server Addresses
- DNS 1: 10.10.0.2
- DNS 2: 10.10.0.3
Sooner Wireless Email Location
Sooner Technology Suggestions
We Greatly Suggest…
Everyone purchase a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) and put your wireless Internet radio transmitter and router behind it. A UPS can help save your router in the event of storms and power outages. Not to mention your computer!
Sooner Wireless routers are a unique brand which integrates with out other hardware allowing us to more easily troubleshoot your network or help you manage it yourself. We’ll set it up with the rest of your equipment upon installation and our price is comparable to other routers on the market.
- Should you not be interested in a Sooner Wireless router, we recommend the Linksys WiFi router by Cisco
- AVG Internet Security
- FREE Version of AVG Internet Security
- Spyware Dr. FREE when you install the Google toolba r
- ZoneAlarm Great third party firewall protection!
Voice over IP (VoIP)
Are you tired of paying high prices for land line and long distance services? VoIP allows you to have:
- Phone service directly through your computer via your internet service!
- Annual payments beginning as low as 39.99!
- Long distance is included in your annual fees!
We strongly recommend the following VoIP services/devices:
Information: On the Go and Sharing with Others
- IronKey: See how IronKey keeps your portable information SAFE…AND if you lose it, you can destroy the information remotely!
- DropBox: Works like any other folder on your computer, but syncs via the internet to whichever computers and smartphones you have allowed access! Your information, accessible anywhere you go and to whomever you choose!